The FastDay Forum

Delighted or Disappointed?

17 posts Page 1 of 2
unrecognisable
13 Mar 2015, 21:51
I've been attending a big public event over the last week. There was a woman i knew, not well, but she had been to my house. She was doing the photography for the event. On the first day, I acknowledged her and she looked at me vaguely. A few days later she came up to me and said, 'You've lost so much weight, I didn't recognise you!' Sweet.
Re: unrecognisable
13 Mar 2015, 22:08
That must have been SUCH an amazing feeling Sallyo!
She's actually been to your home,but it took her a few days to recognise you! :like: :like: :victory: xx
13 Mar 2015, 22:41
Yabba Dabba Doooo
As the saying goes
13 Mar 2015, 22:47
Well that's just FABULOUS Sally :like: :victory: :heart:
14 Mar 2015, 00:57
Nice!
Absolutely Sallyo, easy does it well for us. :cool: I must say you looked absofab in your recent meet up photo. Day by day as we say :heart: :victory: :clover: See you for lunch in Roma? Hope so. :like:
14 Mar 2015, 01:14
Yes, @Sallyo, time to update your avatar!! I wouldn't have recognized you either based on that. :grin:

Bet you felt good! :) :)
14 Mar 2015, 05:25
I imagine that was lovely for you@Sallyo.

Congratulations :like:
14 Mar 2015, 08:33
Completely brilliant. Sometimes it's followed by "You won't lose any more will you?" Teehee!
Have you been getting some walking in too? New avatar pic needed :0)
14 Mar 2015, 11:46
No, @Azureblue, my walking has completely dropped away. I don't know what happened. I got very busy, I think. But that is a lame excuse! I seem to get into really good habits with walking and I love it, then some slight thing throws me off course and I lose the habit and it's really difficult to get it going again. I don't have the excuse of short days, rain, horrible weather...I need to do something about it! How about you?
14 Mar 2015, 11:58
I've been curtailed by bronchitis @Sallyo and so, like you, lost the habit. Sunset has just reached 6pm here so I really must get going again. I've just started taking curcumin capsules, allegedly good for ' itis ' problems, like bronchitis and arthritis, so I'm as ever hoping for a miraculous recovery and a return to 20-something health rather than 60-something creakiness.
Take care m'dear and put those walking shoes on, open the door, go through and up the hill to Wonderfulness! X
14 Mar 2015, 12:34
@Sallyo, what a great boost! :victory:
14 Mar 2015, 12:39
Thought I'd sent my congratulations to @Sallyo,! Obviously never submitted it. Enjoy the great feeling and let it last and last!......( Gently request a 'before and after' picture?) :like:
14 Mar 2015, 12:55
Congratulation on your weight loss. Being acknowledged must have felt good!
14 Mar 2015, 13:49
I am also thrilled for you :smile: Keep going. You are in inspiration!!!
14 Mar 2015, 21:01
Congratulations!! All those home grown vegetables have no doubt contributed to your weightloss. New avatar!
17 posts Page 1 of 2