The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

9 posts Page 1 of 1
Started my 5:2 Fasting journey back in February this year, and so far, I'm a Stone lighter, so dead happy !!

Progress slowed a bit recently due to a few trips away for one thing and another, but if it takes another 9mths to lose the extra 7lbs that i'm hoping to shift, so be it.

However, what has shocked me is this ......

I have a Dinner Suit, as lots of guys do, and its not that old, perhaps 18mths, and I need it this weekend. I suddenly thought i'd better check it, and jeeezuz.,.....its about 3sizes too big !!
Took it in to a Tailor to be altered this afternoon, and he says it needs about 3" taking out of the body, and shoulders too - major alterations !

2 other linen jackets went in too , and they need at least 2" out as well !

1 stone in weight is a helluva lot smaller it seems !

I'll be definitely lighter in the pocket too after that lot is altered !

This 5:2 works !!
Pretty encouraging stuff, eh!

Well done and here's to the next 7lbs!!
Congrats!

Annoyingly for me, a stone is only about half a size! :curse:
Really chuffed for you.
Congratulations on the weight loss. I always think of clothes being made smaller as a happy alteration.

I am female (and short) and I lose a dress size for 5-6kg (a bit less than a stone) weight loss.
You must feel SO good about yourself.

Well done you :like:
Result! Congratulations to you Chris :like:
9 posts Page 1 of 1