The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

7 posts Page 1 of 1
1 week in and 1lb lost
10 Jan 2014, 11:25
Hi all!

Just wanted to share my progress as I am very excited! I started the 5:2 lifestyle this week and had my first weigh in this morning and have lost 1lb - cue cheesey grin :grin: . I expect I won't lose this much every week as I haven't much to lose but it has inspired me to continue.

Thanks for all of the support in the short time I have been on the forums, I love hearing all of your success stories!
Re: 1 week in and 1lb lost
10 Jan 2014, 11:29
Very well done jennorris. This is a great place to be! :heart:
10 Jan 2014, 11:30
Welldone jen, great start and great incentive to continue! :grin:
10 Jan 2014, 12:24
Keep up the good work Jen! X
10 Jan 2014, 12:43
Well done @jennorris1991 You deserve the cheesy grin because as you said with not so much to lose your weightloss will also be small but you're gaining all the health benefits that this amazing WOL bring to you. :heart: :heart:
10 Jan 2014, 18:08
Thanks all! :like: :like: :like: :like: :like:
10 Jan 2014, 19:10
Well done Jen. That's the way to do it. Slowly but surely
7 posts Page 1 of 1