The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

5 posts Page 1 of 1
10LBS
10 Dec 2013, 20:10
Hi all
Just wanted to add that on the 5th of November this year I went to see a dietitian because of my weight and not being happy about it, we had a good chat and she weighed me and was 12 stone 5LBS on her scales :-( not happy at with that number I thought well Im goin to show her that I can do IT.
Well today I went back we had a chat about how I am doing and I told her I started doing the 5:2. Diet the day after I saw her and been very good no cheating on Fast Days and eating 1810 cals on non fast days.

Well she weighed me on her scales and I was very very happy to be told that I have lost 10Lbs well I almost danced around the room so so happy with that and will see her her again in 6 wks time.
Re: 10LBS
10 Dec 2013, 20:11
What a fab result! Well done to you - you must be so happy! :)
10 Dec 2013, 23:06
Thats fab Marion! Keep up the good work! X
11 Dec 2013, 00:22
Doing the happy dance for you. What a great early result! :victory:
11 Dec 2013, 02:52
That's a wonderful start, Marion, you deserve to feel pleased and do a happy dance!!
What does your dietician think of 5:2?
Best wishes as you continue your journey :D
5 posts Page 1 of 1