The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

4 posts Page 1 of 1
185 by April 1!
03 Mar 2014, 16:28
Launching my month of March with a Monday fast day. I am starving today and it's only 8:30 am! At last weigh in I was at 191 pounds so I am setting a goal of 185 for end of the month. Plan to fast three days this week and maybe next. Mid-month I have a week where I won't be able to fast but one day in the week due to company in town so I'm thinking I'll make up for that with a couple of 3 day fasts :) Will keep you all posted, will weigh in on Saturday after my 3rd fast of the week!
Re: 185 by April 1!
03 Mar 2014, 18:01
Hi and good luck xx
03 Mar 2014, 18:47
Hope the day got easier after feeling so hungry at 830 a.m.!
Good luck with reaching your goal :like:
03 Mar 2014, 19:04
As far as starving is concerned consider this paraphrase from a Phinney/Volek book I've been rereading:

"It's normal to feel comfortably empty at times without having to feel hungry if you are at or below your carbohydrate (tolerance) threshold. But if you're above it, feeling empty always triggers hunger."
4 posts Page 1 of 1