The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

8 posts Page 1 of 1
2nd day of fasting
14 Nov 2013, 08:06
Ready for my 2nd day of fasting ever!! BRING . . . IT . . . ON!! I'm ready for ya!
Re: 2nd day of fasting
14 Nov 2013, 08:13
Go for it girl! Been doing this WOE since August and I am enjoying it and getting great results :clover: Good luck :clover:
14 Nov 2013, 08:52
hi jharps!!

good luck with your fast today, am in too.. check out the fasting today thread, loads more fasting today too lol!!

:-)
14 Nov 2013, 09:07
I'm fasting with you. Good luck :clover: :clover: :clover:
14 Nov 2013, 09:12
Good luck JHarps...I'm fasting today too!

How did your first fast go?

Bean :bugeyes:
14 Nov 2013, 15:17
Hi nursebean - 1st fast on Monday was great - thought I had done really badly because Id had porridge for breakfast and used up loads of calories - however managed for the rest of the day on water, herbal teas and slim a soups.
Struggling today though - didnt have breakfast and Ive been so hungry - I see lots of people save their calories for a good evening meal, but Im thinking I will have a good breakfast instead, as I think that may suit me better! Hope everyone elses fasts are going well today!!
14 Nov 2013, 15:49
:heart: Hi jharps hope your 2 and fast is going well :heart:
I save my cals for evening meal because that suits me as when I ate lunch/snack I actually become more hungry :shock: it's all about finding what you prefer :clover: Sue
14 Nov 2013, 17:06
Hi @jharpsplease don't be ashamed of your starting weight. We all chat about our weight here and no one will judge you. Moving on to your fasting this week. I too used to think that I couldn't survive without breakfast, but soon realised that as son as I ate the hunger monster got switched on and I was after food all day long. Try having some herbal or fruit teas, bouillon, and oxo cubes are great too. Well done on your progress so far. And I look forward to seeing a nice downward line on your progress tracker.
8 posts Page 1 of 1