The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

10 posts Page 1 of 1
Unless I am mistaken,I'm sure that I am seeing a significant reduction in my cellulite, mainly around upper legs and thighs.

Anyone the same and is that loss of excess body fat at work?.

It's winter here in Sydney and with 5 months to go for the hot summer months, I can see myself in short shorts.. the cellulite was one of the reasons my shorts became knee highs in last few years.

This in conjunction with my ever decreasing stomach area when I look at myself side on .. I wonder why EVERYONE is not on this eating regime.
Thats great! I haven't noticed a change yet, but I'm hoping it will happen!
Yes, have noticed cellulite reducing but see loose skin in its place. Still hopeful it will tighten up over time.
GoLinda wrote: Yes, have noticed cellulite reducing but see loose skin in its place. Still hopeful it will tighten up over time.

Exactly :neutral:
I've noticed it but put it down to the extra walking I've been doing which has firmed the muscles under the surface. I do notice that carbs and the associated fluid retention make any doughiness/cellulite worse but that's temporary. I'm now wearing shorts on trips to the loal shop for the first time in decades. My legs aren't perfect but they're mine and it's hot and we only have one life :wink: go for it!
I'm very happy that my legs are losing the cellulite and getting very toned. I have been doing a lot of hill walking and fitness blender workouts, which I can't recommend highly enough, so maybe that has more to do with it. Now if only there were boob workouts....
Hang in there,campanula (no pun intended :confused: Just a couple of weeks ago I noticed that my bust reduced in size--and I'm okay with that--along with the bulges around under my arms and on my back. A bra that I had bought that was too small around and in the cup now fits. It took awhile, but it just happened. :lol:
Anaria wrote: I've noticed it but put it down to the extra walking I've been doing which has firmed the muscles under the surface. I do notice that carbs and the associated fluid retention make any doughiness/cellulite worse but that's temporary. I'm now wearing shorts on trips to the loal shop for the first time in decades. My legs aren't perfect but they're mine and it's hot and we only have one life :wink: go for it!

Im looking forward to the shorts. I found the cellulite was part of the problem but worse was oversized stomach area which really went for a bad look along with pear shape. But pear shape please plus flabby tummy and add to that the cellulite, clearly I was covering up. but give me 5 months to my summer, I'll be going for it. :grin:
Ah, I've seen a real difference in cellulite too, it's so much better this year than it's been for ages, I've been wearing shorts with pride and was thinking that next year I might get some shorter ones!
Well done all of you getting your legs out!
My cellulite has cellulite of its own so my hotpants days are over now x
10 posts Page 1 of 1