The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

10 posts Page 1 of 1
And although I really wanted to be 70kg for my wedding (I'm 77kg now), I think it was a pretty unrealistic target. I have lost 26lbs (just under 12kg I think!) since March and I could not be happier! I think I look quite nice at the weight I am now and I am sure it is down to this specific WOE for weight loss. My waist has never been so small, even when I was 72kg two years ago.. weird huh? I am going to continue fasting as I love it and it gives me a sense of complete control over food which I never though I'd gain. I have to be a stable weight from my first dress fitting to my wedding day (8 weeks) so my dress still fits me perfectly, so I will keep going and being really good until my first fitting, then try some sort of maintenance strategy, maybe 6:1. Then after my honeymoon, I'll go back to 5:2.

I am sure I couldn't have done this and stuck to it without this forum (and a disgusting picture of my fat self on my fridge to remind me every time I head towards it!) so thank you so much each and every one of you and good luck! Stick at it as it will be so worth it :heart:
xx
Hope you have a beautiful wedding! And I agree this WOE is wonderful!
Ooohhh we're deffo gonna need some pictures :) :)

Well done you, you're going to be doubly pleased with yourself :like:
Good on you for the weight loss, and yes- we need wedding pics after the event!
Have a fabulous day, helped by the confidence of knowing you look wonderful!
Yes please it would be lovely to see your trim self and they are good losses you have achieved.

Enjoy your day. Also enjoy from now to your special day
gillymary wrote: Also enjoy from now to your special day

Good point, enjoy every minute of it :heart: :heart:
Well done princess you've done a brilliant job so far :star: and as you've said still 5 weeks before the fitting this WOL is truly amazing I've never stuck with any sort of ''program'' this long before and never seen such shape changing in my life as I'm now seeing, also as you say the forum is brilliant, Good Luck :clover: with the fitting and ''mini maintenance'' Congratulations on the wedding and all the best for the future :heart:
Do let us know how everything goes, a photo please :clover: Sue
How wonderful for you, I really hope you get to where you want to be for your fitting. I agree with others that a photograph of you, oh and whatever his name is, :grin: on your big.day will be lovely. Good luck with EVERYTHING, you have such exciting times ahead so enjoy it all, :lol:

Ballerina x :heart:
Love reading happy posts like this! :heart: Well done Princess, and I'm sure you can make even more progress before that first fitting. You will be a beautiful, radiant bride! :smile: I too hope to see a photo if possible. The best of luck! :clover:
Well done so far Princess. You have a plan which always helps and yours sounds very sensible and do-able. Have a wonderful wedding and do let us see the pictures.

As you are Princess are you marrying Prince? Is your dress purple? (Or am I showing my age - again! :lol: )

You do know you get an upgrade to Queen for the day don't you :smile:

Very best wishes to you both for your Big Day
:heart: :clover: :heart: :clover: :heart: :clover:
10 posts Page 1 of 1