The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

6 posts Page 1 of 1
A month off :-) But :-(
16 Jun 2014, 18:07
Hey All 5:2ers
This is my first time using the new fast day site,and first fast day after having taken some time off fasting. I've had a pretty busy month( may ) of celebrations involving parties,cakes,meals out,alcohol and all the naughty stuff that we know are bad....moderation and all that. Granddaughters birthday party my birthday mine and husbands 25th wedding anniversary 3more birthdays of friends. Having weighed I've gained 10lb :-( I'm not hung up about it I know what I need to do and today started back on a much needed fast day and I feel really great. I have had tea and water all day and at 5pm sat down to a tuna salad and coffee and am feeling quite full. Happy fasting everyone I'm off now to do some much needed catching up on forum news :-)
Cheers all Cheryl x
Re: A month off :-) But :-(
16 Jun 2014, 18:12
Hi @Cherylhead Wow what a month you've had and not gained to much considering all you've done
I gained more on one week AI to Greece!!! :shock:
Welcome back and nice to see you back and getting stuck in with a fast today. :clover: :clover: :clover:
16 Jun 2014, 18:15
Hi cherylhead

Wow! It seems like you have been busy! You may have put some lbs back on, but, most importantly, you're back to fasting. Acknowledging and accepting that you've had your month of fun, but now it's back to this fab WOE for you, is a great achievement.

Hope the rest of your fast day goes well and you'll see that 10lb gain fade away! :clover: :clover: :clover:

Kay
16 Jun 2014, 18:22
Thanks Sue Q :-)
I shall be looking out for all your posts you keep us all motivated and amused xx
Thanks Beancounterkay :-)
Bought myself 2 new swimsuits with birthday money one a 50s style bikini looks quite nice now but want it to look fan for our anniversary holiday to mexico in November...... it will be done :grin:
16 Jun 2014, 19:47
Ooh sounds like May was a fab month for you!
Good luck now that you're back in the saddle so you can look hot for Mexico! :like:
16 Jun 2014, 20:48
Great to have you back and it's been a monumental few weeks for me too. Sometimes we fast to get to event or goal and then sometimes we do it to recover from the same. Glad to know we can all come back and start again, or indeed continue along our bumpy road that is life,
Good luck and enjoy the new format.
6 posts Page 1 of 1