The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

7 posts Page 1 of 1
A morning packed with NSV's
09 Oct 2013, 07:45
Good morning all, and what a good morning it is. I got up this morning and I actually felt slimmer, I know it sound strange but I felt slimmer. So I grabbed the tape measure and yes I'm 1/2 inch smaller everywhere. Being very happy with this I thought I'd try something on that was tight a few weeks ago, and it fits :grin: :grin: So today I feel great in my old clothes. Then I saw my dad and he said 'Oh, I can tell you've lost some weight, it's starting to show'. I was so pleased with this. He knows I'm doing 5:2 (trying to get him on it) but doesn't really mention my weight as he hears I'm starting a new diet every few months only to see me just forget about it after a few weeks. I've been doing 5:2 for 4 weeks now, it's the longest time I've stuck to an eating plan for about 4 years. I'm feeling very positive and still loving this WOL. I hope every on else is having a great day too. I love NSV's.
Dee :smile: :smile:

P.S. I've never been able to grow my nails. I don't bite them but they've always grown so thin and weak. Well after a month on 5:2 they are growing and they're thicker and stronger. :grin: Anyone else got better nails. Or any NSV's (none scale victories). :heart: :heart:
Re: A morning packed with NSV's
09 Oct 2013, 08:18
That's great, justdee! It's nice to have so much positive feedback in one day. I've been noticing that I'm getting a bit bony in some places. I'm not sure if that is an NSV or a cause for concern!
09 Oct 2013, 08:42
Well done Dee :heart:
Great feeling thin no not daft I love those days, even better days when someone notices your weightloss, I bet your dad is really pleased for you & Motivation for you with the clothes fitting you again Brilliant.
Good. Luck and keep at it coz your going nowhere else :heart: Sue
09 Oct 2013, 08:54
Oh I love those days! What a great start to the day. You must be one very happy lady :like:
09 Oct 2013, 09:42
Woo Hoo! :smile: What a Great Feeling!
09 Oct 2013, 10:08
For some reason it won't let me give you the thumbs up Sue. So I'll thank you here. Thanks everyone, I'm still on a high. I've just got back form a 4 mile walk with the dog. After my walk I went to the park and used the cross trainer, the first time in front of other humans (the dog is the only one that's seen me on it before). I was wobbling about but I didn't care and you know what, they didn't seem to care either. Could this day get any better :)
Dee
09 Oct 2013, 10:40
Hey thats great Jo!
Lovely to see results
My nonscale victory i guess is, i am not as dizzy and unco- ordinated..have health probs that make me feel as if the ground is coming up towards me as i walk...thats improving..
Plus i no longer get my four o clock dip..and like MaryAnne,getting a bit bony round the knees..pointier and bonier,funny little dips in them! Lookin marginally better in the knee area anyways! X
7 posts Page 1 of 1