The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

11 posts Page 1 of 1
Many of you have gone on holiday this summer but I went on a carbfest. It was wonderful, I had so much fun. But like all good vacations an end has to come. Yes finally after several weeks at the carbfest I had both a carb free day as well as a good fast day. I can safely say that even though I had a great time it is doubtful that I will go there again. There is just so much to see and do when your the right weight. I must go back to Monday/Wednesday fasting and be inflexible about it. I must go back to one carb treat a week. I will be so happy knowing I am in control again. Adios carbfest!
Thank God! When I saw the title I thought you were leaving us :cry: but I'm glad you're not. :clover: :like: :heart:
Thanks Julianna. I guess I zoned out of fasting for awhile. I was only doing a half a---- fast if you know what I mean. I truly have been able to have full control over sugar but Flour foods forget it. I rationalized every bit of bread,pasta,bagel,pizza etc that I ate. I felt like a tick falling off a dog. Swollen and happy.
Whew! I was worried as well! :grin: Ok, yeah well, there is a time a place for carbs and I agree, it's not something that we should have frequently. I do 'justify' and I really need to come to a conclusion with the carbs as well. :confused: :sad:
Glad you're all fired up again, and VERY gkad you're not leaving US :heart:
Glad you're not going anywhere but here too Clairemarie. :like:

After your "holiday" at least you know all 'good' things come to an end and you have the tools to repair any damage done enjoying yourself may have done :smile: And when the carb monster strikes you know it will be beaten - just may take a bit of time until he p*sses you off :lol:

Here's a lucky charm to tuck wherever will be most effective (mines between my teeth most of the time - can't eat then :lol: ) :clover:
Go Claire!!
Lil :heart:
Yes glad you're staying!
11 posts Page 1 of 1