The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

16 posts Page 1 of 2
Today is WeighNesDay for me! And I am feeling a bit pleased with myself because I have lost 50lbs this year so far! :grin:
That includes 21lbs I have lost doing 5:2 since I added it to the mix on the 16 August!
6lbs to go for both my Christmas and 2013 target to lose 4 stone! :grin:
Tickatape, that's fantastic, well done! :like:
50lbs!!! How wonderful for you. Congratulations on such an awesome result. What a year you have had :worship: :worship: :party: :present: :party:
Big well done to you Tickatape!! :like: :victory:

that's a great feeling and you should feel very proud, happy, elated and very smug :-) :like:

way to go girl! xx :heart: :grin:
Wow tickatape that's a fantastic loss - well done you must be feeling great! :victory:
Congratulations, that is a fantastic result, well done!!
What a wonderful weight loss! You must be feeling so proud of yourself :star: :star:
Amazing!!! :star: :rainbow: :rose: :drink:
Wow, well done :)

Keep up the good work :wink:
What a fabulous result, congratulations and well done! :like:
Thank you all! I have totally enjoyed this year so far food wise! I am finally eating food I enjoy and not things that the family want and that I'm not keen on! It can be done! Here is to a better future! :grin:
WOW! tickatape that is amazing - 50lbs?? You must be over the moon - congratulations! :star: :star: :like:
It doesn't matter how long the road ahead is - just stick at it - no matter how long it takes - YOU CAN DO IT! Have faith in yourself :heart:
Woo hoo! Way to go and keep up the amazing work! You have lost an amazing amount of weight!
16 posts Page 1 of 2