The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

6 posts Page 1 of 1
Anyone based in Boston, MA?
27 Nov 2013, 15:22
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this

I started 5:2 on Sunday and am loving this forum and the support I'm getting ...

All of this got me thinking; wouldn't it be great If there was a group in place that gets together and meets in real life to offer the same kind of support and bond over herbal tea and water?

Are any of you lovely ladies and gentlemen living in Boston? I'd happily organize a coffee for us to get together if you think it's something that you would be instead in

Thanks (from a grey and rainy Boston, but at least it's not -7C) :grin:

Jen
Re: Anyone based in Boston, MA?
27 Nov 2013, 16:23
Boston and New England is definitely on my list of places I'd love to visit one day but sadly for now I'm in the UK so not able to take up your offer. Wanted to share this post with you however about the great meet up I had with two other forum members yesterday. (One other friend was sadly unable to make it this time).
Hope you do get contacted by some like minded people to join you as I highly recommend sharing experiences.
chat-f12/the-chester-meet-up-26-november-2013-t9898.html
27 Nov 2013, 16:26
Jen I would love to join but I am much closer to Boston in Lincolnshire than in Ma, sorry but hope there are others you can meet up with :like:

Ballerina x :heart:
27 Nov 2013, 16:43
@Callyanna - how wonderful to read and see your group meet, thanks for sharing. I'm even more determined now to find others close by. And I'd highly recommend a trip over, late spring and early autumn are beautiful

@Ballerina - ah, the UK, I'm originally from Portsmouth (UK), so they grey'ness of today reminds me very much of home!
28 Nov 2013, 01:15
Welcome to the forum, jeninboston. I vaguely remember one or two from New England states; but not necessarily Boston. I am in the Midwest, myself. :)
28 Nov 2013, 13:52
I am temporarily in VT for a few weeks, but unable to travel for a while. I'd love to meet sometime. If I recall, there is someone in Middlebury, VT and at least a couple in NY.
6 posts Page 1 of 1