The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

7 posts Page 1 of 1
Wow, sounds suspiciously like 5:2 but probably paying exorbitant prices for prepared meals to days a week.

Oh, obviously, I quit reading too soon. They aren't trying to sell meals. Really though the portions they are allowing 2 days a week seem quite large.
Looks like Dr Michelle Harvie's group from Genesis - MM talks about them in his book . Low carb 2 days per week, also high protein. But how complicated, so many things to count!! Although I do l like the look of some of their recipes. But I'm doing pretty well on 5/2 at the moment, I don't feel a huge urge to change what's working!
That's a lot of work, especially without the added trauma of reading the Daily Fail too!!!!
5 serves of fat on a diet day???? No thanks!!!!!
Yes it's the Daily Fail's take on Harvie' s book - there was another thread on this at the weekend, not time to find the link atm but have a look at threads from Friday / Sat and you'll find it.
It read remarkably like 5:2, and the examples when interviewed, kept quoting the'Daily Mail 2 day diet'. (Not sure I'd heard of it before).
Did any UK listeners hear Radio 1 doctor phone in last night at 9pm? It's aimed at young adults and the subject was regarding New Year resolutions which, of course, covered diets. I missed the end but earlier on 5:2 was getting rather criticised.
7 posts Page 1 of 1