The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

8 posts Page 1 of 1
are there any calories in...
15 Jan 2014, 10:37
sugar free gum and fruity flavoured tea bags?
I'm one of those who can't do 5-2 unless I count each and every calori, however silly that might be I will add 2 calories to my total from a glass of flavoured water etc :geek: :?:
Hi traybelin, have you had a look in Fitness Pal, as most items seem to be in there. There are a few online calorie counters you could try. Personally I'd relax and not worry about things like that to make your life easier!
Thanks Debs! Just had a look - teabags give about 2 calories and gum about 5.... So they are "free"
I know it's crazy to worry about such little things, I will try not to
Ah well, at least you know now!!! I always have milk in my tea, I could never go without it, and I make a rough calculation every fast day. Relax :cool: !
What is a mug of tea with skimmed milk one sugar?
One teaspoon of sugar is 16kcals.
There is about 32kcals in 100mls of skimmed milk. So about 6 mugs worth of tea for 32kcals.
8 posts Page 1 of 1