The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

13 posts Page 1 of 1
August weigh in anyone???
11 Aug 2014, 09:25
As we know, our lovely @caroreesis off on her holibobs. I didn't see anyone put their hand up when she asked for a volunteer to run the August weigh in (sorry if I missed it and please take over if it's you). The reason I didn't say I'll do it is because of the number crunching, I don't really know what to do with them. I'm very grateful to caro for doing the monthly weigh in because I often go up and down week to week, but month to month I lose. Anyway I thought I'd collect some numbers off you lovely lot and see what we come up with and if I can't do anything with them maybe caro can have a look when she returns. It's a bit later than normal so I'm going from last weigh in which was saturday the 9th for me.

July 5th = 169.6lbs
August 9th= 168.8lbs
That's 0.8lbs loss this month for me. I know it's tiny but since I started back in March I've had a loss every month, ok they've all been small but losses non the less.

Ok so let's see those numbers. Feel free to put fat % and waist measurement (not sure I'll be able to do anything with any of the numbers, so add as many as you like hehe :lol: :lol: )
Good luck all :clover: :clover: :clover:
Re: August weigh in anyone???
11 Aug 2014, 10:28
Well done Dee and yes I didn't offer for similar reasons
(Coz I'm very thick!!!)
Thanks @justdee
July 4th == 96-75kgs --------waist 110cms
August 8th == 94-65kgs -------waist 110cms ( just showered!!)
:clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover:
11 Aug 2014, 11:04
There is one, I will just go and find it for you.
11 Aug 2014, 12:15
oh thanks @carieoates. I couldn't find it, I did look on the weigh in thread place but there wasn't one and I couldn't start a thread there so put it in 5:2 chat. Hope you find it, I really don't want to do the number crunching. Who started the thread? and when? I totally missed it. :bugeyes:
11 Aug 2014, 12:27
I can't find it either. @janeg, can you help here. Or was it just in the staff.
Perhaps if everyone posts here then at least we have the figures for caro when she returns.
11 Aug 2014, 12:32
where's my post gone???? never mind, couldn't find anything over last 2 weeks active topics, so post away people.
11 Aug 2014, 12:59
@carieoates 'twas just a mention in the staff room and then I forgot about it :oops:
Well done @justdee for stepping up :)
11 Aug 2014, 13:01
No wonder I couldn't find it. Confused.com.. Lol
11 Aug 2014, 14:00
missing our @carorees ..when is she back .all very well her cavorting around on holibobz when we're struggling with our figures and the figures! :lol:
I am a disgrace and have nothing to report ...except a lovely new resolve today so there WILL be changes in the months to come..thank you @Carieoates for somehow inspiring me,beany and several others into this better frame of mind!
@justdee little losses lead to big losses in the long run! So be proud of yr consistency! x
11 Aug 2014, 14:44
Very kind of you @CandiceMarie. Glad to be inspirational. That's all.
11 Aug 2014, 15:04
Not much to report from me either
July 7th weight 11st 5 % fat 31.6
August 11th weight 11 st 4.8 % far 31.3
I did have a 9 day holiday in the sun during this time.
Must do better next month!
12 Aug 2014, 13:03
I've a 3lbs loss to report this month

July 5th 161lbs
Aug 8th 158lbs
12 Aug 2014, 18:48
Weight loss 2.26 kg
Waist no loss at all still 39 inches but I did lose off my hips so not completely disappionted.
13 posts Page 1 of 1