The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

11 posts Page 1 of 1
Best Christmas Ever!
23 Dec 2013, 12:45
This is a thank you to everyone here for making this one of my best Christmases. For the first time in a long, long time (this is the vain bit) I will not be unhappy to have my photo taken for the inevitable Christmas snaps :camera: and (what's a very good thing is that) I feel so much healthier than I did earlier in the year. :beauty: Thank you for your company and helping to make this 'journey' an easier one with 'like minded' chums.
To those of you who may be spending a Christmas alone (I hope no one is but if you are) I send you a big, big virtual hug. :kiss:
Happy Christmas everyone....love from Auri XX :lashes:
Re: Best Christmas Ever!
23 Dec 2013, 12:48
What a lovely post Auriga!!

all the same to you :-) have a fab xmas xx
23 Dec 2013, 12:52
Indeed a really lovely post. You sound so happy! Happy Christmas to you Auriga :heart: :heart: :heart:
23 Dec 2013, 12:57
Merry Merry Christmas Auri x
23 Dec 2013, 14:45
Merry Christmas sweetiepie and, here, have a cyber slice of my choclatey Yule log :0)
23 Dec 2013, 15:36
Happy Christmas - wishing you a fab 2014 x
23 Dec 2013, 21:13
Merry Christmas and hope to see one of the aforementioned photographs

Ballerina x :heart:
23 Dec 2013, 21:52
Happy Christmas to you from a fellow North Norfolkian! Lovely to read such a happy post :)
23 Dec 2013, 22:09
How happy you sound! And I've just seen that you have carried on to achieve your Christmas goal.

merry Christmas xx
23 Dec 2013, 22:27
Thank you, a virtual hug heading your way. Thank you too for your posts through the year.
Merry Christmas and a successful New Year in whatever you wish to achieve.
24 Dec 2013, 04:17
I feel EXACTLY the same way as you @Auriga .Aren't we so lucky? Merry Christmas to you too.
Xxx julianna
11 posts Page 1 of 1