General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

17 posts Page 1 of 2
Bikini Body?
22 Jun 2014, 18:32
Channel Five tonight,8 pm.." Bikini Body? The Truth About Dieting"
Will deffo be watching x
Re: Bikini Body?
22 Jun 2014, 18:40
You beat me to it @candicemariehaha we must have spotted it at the same time. Can one of the mods remove my thread about this please :)
22 Jun 2014, 18:52
Thanks for the heads up. Will have a watch.
22 Jun 2014, 19:16
Only about 15 mins in and theyve already said,Skipping breakfast can make you fat!
So far,this prog is making me feel ill going on about germs,bugs and rat hairs ( ! ) in food :confused:
22 Jun 2014, 19:31
Seems to be putting out quotes of everything that's been going around without any thought or understanding behind them. Worrying. I missed the first quarter hour though.
22 Jun 2014, 19:33
Think I'd better turn over before this programme has me chucking something at the tv screen!
22 Jun 2014, 19:33
Yep, this is one of those awful countdown to the number 1 reason for not watching programmes like these. "Not eating breakfast will make you fat"..........yeh right. Sorry CD and thanks for the notice, you were not to know how awful this was :lol:

Ballerina x :heart:
22 Jun 2014, 19:34
AB @azurebluefirst portion was horrible! All about germs :confused: in foods,in the gym,in the office...
And they said something about ' chicken feathers in bread'...but didnt expand on that seemingly crazy statement! X
22 Jun 2014, 19:41
Pleased to say I missed it! Watching the grand prix!
22 Jun 2014, 19:55
What a load of cr@p. Can't believe they're still pushing the breakfast thing. I think most of what I saw was on a couple of xmas ago under a different name. I've heard/read about the chicken feathers in bread thing before, I think they use it in powder form as a stabilizer. Who really knows what they put in our food? :confused:
22 Jun 2014, 19:56
Oh here we go....
Eat little and often every three hours.. :wink:
22 Jun 2014, 19:59
justdee wrote: You beat me to it @candicemariehaha we must have spotted it at the same time. Can one of the mods remove my thread about this please :)

Sorted it. :like:
22 Jun 2014, 20:00
Oh dear. That was pretty poor even for channel 5!
22 Jun 2014, 20:01
I agree @justdee same old crapola they've churned out before
No fasting mentioned tonight..but there's part two tomorrow,next week or some time soon..hmmm think i might be washing my hair :lol:
22 Jun 2014, 20:04
BBC4 just starting a Storyville doc on Billie Jean King and gender equality. Seems good.
17 posts Page 1 of 2