The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Blog or journal/diary?
06 Mar 2014, 09:50
I'm not sure that I really understand the difference - can someone explain?

Which is better for frequent rambling of a fasting related manner?

Do the moderators have a preference as to which folk use?

Discuss :geek:
Re: Blog or journal/diary?
06 Mar 2014, 15:38
I'm not sure, I've seen both, I know that a blog automatically links from your left side description like your progress charts do. But I've also noticed is folks linking to significant posts in the signature area.... that seems like a helpful thing, since you could do either, I think it may be preference. Hope that helps! :)
06 Mar 2014, 16:11
I think it's easier and more people read the journal diaries. However, if you plan to be more wordy, you might want to do the blog!
06 Mar 2014, 16:17
I ramble away to myself quite a bit in my 'Auriga's Progress Diary' and feel very honoured when I get a comment from a fellow member. I find it's easier to follow comments in the forum posts under the headings rather than try and follow blogs, but that's my preference.
06 Mar 2014, 17:27
I chat away anywhere and everywhere. Whoops. Make yourself a journal thread and add to it as and when you need to celebrate, moan, and just compare one week or day to another. @nursebean and I do it on our buddy up thread. It's good fun, and it's easy to find your musings as they're in one place.
Just a thought. See told you I chat everywhere. :grin:
5 posts Page 1 of 1