The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

21 posts Page 1 of 2
Blood results
28 Mar 2014, 14:39
Last Friday blood tests and all sorts were done and was asked to ring back today.
All is fine I'm told... liver function normal, cholestral was 5.9 down to 5.1. So the doctor doesn't need to see me and added a memo on bottom of sheet to 'keep up the good work'.
Today would be the last weigh in of my first year of 5:2ing , with only losing half a pound this week my end of year comes in at :-
2013. 2014
Size 24/26. Size 18
303lb. 225lb

I'm going to have a lovey weekend with a few treats mainly of the alcoholic sorts to celebrate
my achievements so far and mothers day(although my girls are both in wales this weekend) and start my new year with a go get um attitude.
Thanks to all for posting your trials and tribulations downfalls and achievements , it is after all that which helps us all stay motivated
Re: Blood results
28 Mar 2014, 14:51
Congratulations Cheryl. A good year behind you and, hopefully, a better one ahead.
Enjoy your weekend.
28 Mar 2014, 15:02
great results Cheryl!!! you should be really proud of yourself. enjoy your weekend celebrating. looking forward to hearing about your great new year! Phyllis
28 Mar 2014, 15:09
Congratulations just what I needed to hear today. Proves this way of life works great results in a year. Hope my first year goes as well. Enjoy your weekend and the months to come :like:
28 Mar 2014, 15:39
@cherylhead That is incredible! Thanks for sharing your stats & results. Continued success & would you consider posting some pics??? :)
28 Mar 2014, 16:01
Hi @MLCDz
Thanks for praise I would love to put pics on but every time I try I get a message saying this is an invalid image. So I don't know what else to do :-(
28 Mar 2014, 16:26
Congratulations and well done @cherylhead That's great results for your first year hope you're feeling very proud of your achievements coz you should be, enjoy your weekend and celebrate in style.
:clover: :clover:

just a thought do your photos need trimming
to a certain size?
28 Mar 2014, 16:35
Oh Cheryl that's so wonderful! Good for you!! Are you telling us you've lost 78 lbs or 35 kg in a year?? That's really fantastic! You deserve to be so proud of yourself! And the blood tests are really excellent. You're so inspiring! Enjoy your celebrations!
28 Mar 2014, 16:39
Well done Cheryl x
Enjoy your weekend x and here's to future achievements! :like:
28 Mar 2014, 16:48
cherylhead wrote: Hi @MLCDz
Thanks for praise I would love to put pics on but every time I try I get a message saying this is an invalid image. So I don't know what else to do :-(

Hi and congratulations on your weight loss, you are doing fantastically well. If you have an iPhone, and I was getting the same thing when I tried to post a pic because it was too high a resolution, what I did was ..... Get your photo on your screen then press the photo taking button and your off button at the top AT THE SAME TIME you then have taken a photo of your photo but with a reduced resolution (but just as good) which should then be acceptable. Hope that all made sense and works for you, good luck

Ballerina x :heart:
28 Mar 2014, 17:56
Great work. :victory: :victory: :victory:
28 Mar 2014, 18:10
Amazing well done and great results on bloods etc, I think we sometimes lose sight of the health benefits of 5:2 and get too wound up by the scales (every little helps though!). Enjoy your celebrations x
28 Mar 2014, 18:42
Hey @ SueQ
Had the trimming/cropping thought even got husband to alter the resolution on camera and that still hasnt worked :-(
28 Mar 2014, 19:53
Congrats Cheryl - fantastic achievement and enjoy your weekend of treats!
21 posts Page 1 of 2