The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

29 posts Page 2 of 2
Great story, @Ballerina

We are off to Ypres later this month, so I'll regale you with more Belgian jaunts!
Hi Ballerina and a happy belated bitrhday from me too! :lol:

i laughed so hard here at work that i got a few funny looks!! as i was reading these images were conjuring up in my mind and just couldnt stop giggling :-) :grin: :lol: you really seriously should consider writing a book or something!!
funny funny funny, sorry about your troubles though...hope hubby is better, and what a lovely surprise for you when you got home!! :heart:
keep them coming, i love them!!!!!!!!!!!!! :like: :victory:
Hahahahahahahaha please go away again and then come back and tell us all about it.
Minsmum wrote: Hahahahahahahaha please go away again and then come back and tell us all about it.

Funny you should say that because the folk I used to work with even offered to club together to pay for us to go away just so they could read about our mishaps, and I thought they were my friends :shock:

Ballerina x :heart:
Enjoyed that good read B ..laughing,Oh No - ing,nodding and empathising along..but never more so than when i read about the osteoarthritis in your feet! I have had that today...went to the park which was gorgeous, a vision of sunlight amongst the green and gold of the trees..clutching large bag of monkey nuts for the squirrels,but alas could only sit by the lake and watch the world go by due to said aching feet :(xx
Hi CM,

I had acupuncture for mine and it worked beautifully but recently I have felt the pain gradually return so I am considering having the old needle cure again. I don't enjoy having pins stuck in my feet but then again it is better than filling yourself with pain killing drugs so it may be the best option. Hope you find a solution that works for you

Well, Ballerina , what an adventure !! ( have you ever considered short story writing ? I read your post and thought , it was witty & informative , not over - long and kept me interested till the end . . . . marvellous !)
I'm from your neck-of-the-woods , incidentally ( west of Scotland ) so probably share the same
(black?) sense of humour . . . ? ! ? !
Anyway , belated birthday wishes , enjoy being back home from your "adventures" , though now the clocks have changed it's so dark by tea time and really feels like winter. . . .
Love , Goldilox :heart:
Ah Ballerina our resident writer is back, in top form on that keyboard

Hope this Berlin trip was fabulous for you.

Thank you :like: :heart:
Here you go @wendyjane

Make a cuppa and enjoy the journey @Ballerina will be along soon am sure
Good morning@Goldilox yes, I too have a dark and mysterious sense of humour, quite macabre, or as we would say in Scotland, McAbre! When my mother was in the local nursing home I used to send updates to all the family and due to the nature of the comings and goings there even I used to burst out laughing as I was writing! just the memory of some of the antics is bringing a smile to my lips even now, ah, happy days.

Ha ha . Loved the story, and yes go away soon so we can hear about it.
Happy belated birthday Ballerina & at least you are back in one piece. Very entertaining writing as usual but a horrid experience being pick pocketed on holiday. It happened to me in London on the tube so unfortunately we have home grown imported versions as well, Eastern European I was told by the police! How lovely though arriving home to balloons & birthday greetings :rainbow:
Eagerly awaiting the recap of your Berlin trip, Ballerina! I live in Berlin and have a love/hate relationship with the city :confused: - I'd love to know what you thought!

(Or have I already missed it on another thread - very possible!)
Kay :wink:
Actually, @Kawberlin I haven't done it yet but PLEASE do not tell folks on here or I will be nagged mercilessly. We all loved Berlin and it was my first visit to the city but I would like to go back again some day,

29 posts Page 2 of 2