The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

7 posts Page 1 of 1
Cant wait :-)
01 Jan 2014, 00:50
Happy New Year to all 5:2ers and forum users!!
Honestly cant wait for my first fast of 2014 on thursday hopefully will be joining many of the usuals ...so speak to you soon :-)
Re: Cant wait :-)
01 Jan 2014, 09:38
:heart: Yes I'm doing 16:8 today but I'm ready for a "true" fast tomorrow I've enjoyed myself but have overindulged in lots of nibbles and rubbish and few chocks (these are on ration)

Think Thursday will be a busy and willing fastday for many.
01 Jan 2014, 10:41
I'm in too. Feeling rubbish tonight from all the eating. Can't believe I'm actually looking forward to fasting.
01 Jan 2014, 11:18
Me too, back on the fasting wagon tomorrow and looking forward to it. I feel like I need a 'flush' out of the system!!
01 Jan 2014, 11:37
I will be joining the Thursday regulars tomorrow. First of 2014. Woo hoo
01 Jan 2014, 12:34
Happy New Year Cheryl!
My tummy is more than ready for more 5:2 ing from timorrow but my mind is more reluctant!
I can only deal with it one day at a time but i' m sure it will all be ok!
Heres to lots of repairing and shedding of flab in 2014! X
01 Jan 2014, 14:33
I am planning to repair tomorrow as well as today. We are going on holiday Friday so I have no choice. I am hoping to do 16/8 while away next week. It is so nice to get back to normal and my stomach is far happier.
7 posts Page 1 of 1