The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Changing my fasting day
02 Apr 2014, 17:22
Hi everyone. I've been doing this WOE for 10 weeks now and I've been really successful so far. I've got a question for you all though.

How do you get on if you change your fasting day one week? I normally do Mondays and Fridays, but I can easily do tomorrow instead of Friday this week. When I last changed one day it put me all out, it didn't feel right and I lost less weight that week. Is it just me? :bugeyes:
Re: Changing my fasting day
02 Apr 2014, 18:14
I think it might be just you as I never suffered from changing things round but, hey, we are all different and there may have been other reasons last time you changed so have a go, see how it works out

Ballerina x :heart:
02 Apr 2014, 18:53
Yes, I've not really had that problem. I didn't like the big gaps between fasts that doing 5:2 gave, so I now fast every other day! Its the best thing I've ever done (diet wise :wink: )

I'm sure you'll be fine whatever days you choose...but you could always join us in the ADF tent if you fancy a change!

Bean :confused:
02 Apr 2014, 18:57
Yes I agree withv@ballerina its never bothered me when I've changed my days that the joy of this WOL it's flexibility you make it "fit" you and your lifestyle unlike any diet on this planet this one is also very forgiving.
You'll never know until you've tried a change
@radleykitten good luck. :clover: :clover:
02 Apr 2014, 20:19
Thanks all, I will give it another try tomorrow and let you know!
5 posts Page 1 of 1