The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

10 posts Page 1 of 1
Denise Welch
24 Aug 2013, 19:04
I see Denise Welch is doing 5.2 only under another name lighter life food packs she has lost 2 stone just someone muscling in to make money
Re: Denise Welch
24 Aug 2013, 19:41
Oh Lordy not her again!!
24 Aug 2013, 20:30
Who she?
24 Aug 2013, 21:15
I thought lighter life was all food supplied with low cals. No fasting involved. A bit like slim fast.
24 Aug 2013, 21:28
http://www.lighterlife.com/how-it-works/fast/

I have never heard of it I found this on twitter
24 Aug 2013, 22:05
Oh dear... Thanks for the link, had no idea. Not interested in filling up on man made rubbish. That's why I stopped dukan, too many artificial things. What s it they say. "If you can't pick it or kill it you shouldn't eat it." That's just how I'd be in my ideal world. Wine included.!
25 Aug 2013, 08:46
Oh dear, 'What the experts say ...', well there's only one expert quoted so that's dishonest advertising and he just happens to be the Medical Director of the company promoting the product. Integrity?

And hubby, says no other fasting diet can give you the RDA's - don't know what they are but 5:2 etc., will give us everything we need.
25 Aug 2013, 12:08
Recommended Daily Allowance. Of nutrients.
25 Aug 2013, 12:39
Although I have been very bad lately I know 52 works. It is a very simple idea, stop eating 2 days a week. Don't overthink it. If you eat less you buy less. There is always someone out there trying to make money so why not focus on the 52 rage. Market supplements, meals etc because those 52ers already have the mindset of weight loss. There is little integrity in business.
25 Aug 2013, 13:45
Tara25 wrote: Recommended Daily Allowance. Of nutrients.

Thank you. I've been having a bit of a google and quickly realise the amount of nutrients needed will vary from one individual to another. Meaning, I suppose, there can be no packs of anything that will be suitable across the variety of individuals.

As clairemarie says, I'm happy to keep things simple. :grin:
10 posts Page 1 of 1