The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

25 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: Derma Wand Anyone ?
30 Sep 2013, 21:12
Thanks for the explanation Sue. I just googled it, they look like high tec vibrators!,albeit for the face!!! Oh Lordy.

Too much slapping n zapping going on here me thinks!!!
30 Sep 2013, 21:16
OK so now its Ominous October for me :heart:
With a daily vibrating session !!! Ooohh
30 Sep 2013, 21:24
Julie and Sue you guys are powering along, hope you find solutions to you current dilemma and keep us informed, but I guess if you start up ominous October thread we can all share our exploits and have a laugh I am sure. 'Oh mini us' is the plan eh

Candice I have loved my signature quote for ever, it's a good life motto. Has often motivated me through doubts :)
30 Sep 2013, 21:41
"I got ''bingo wings '' I seem to be wearing someone else's also :shock:"

LOL! The same here, Sue.Q. How is this derma wand look like? Maybe, I too have it somewhere... :curse: :?:
30 Sep 2013, 21:52
Oh dear benchurk my answer is going deeper in the mire :shock:
Looks like a small vibrator !!! told you :shock:
30 Sep 2013, 21:53
I am now beginning to see the downside to the weight loss on the old arms, although the tummy is beginning to look a bit of a disaster area too (two babies and being already obese has left it stretched to bits), have no solution except an acceptance I won't be flouncing about in best tops after this weight loss and the bikini dream will never be lived! Despite that, I'm ok with it so far although have been looking at some sort of vest smoother to hold it all in! Underwear will be my new best friend!
No advice really, just sympathy and if you find something that works let us know! :0)
30 Sep 2013, 22:01
Mariposa I will ''plug-in '' daily and will report back if and when I find
the solution deffo. :heart:
Agree with the cover-up I'm away soon and the ''Bingo's'' will be there with me but if they see daylight it will be the very last time they do.
because I will not let them loose as if I don't kill myself or the hubby or
even a passing tourist trying to have a nice day.
Cover - ups from now on :clover: Sue. :clover:
01 Oct 2013, 18:03
SueQ....I emailed alison who is the resident beauty expert on qvc and she recommended using the SBC collagen gel with SBC body firming gel( havent got this one yet). They are really expensive on SBC website but on ebay and amazon 1Litre size are around £25 each. If you read the usage of body firming gel on sbc they mention using it with some electric pulse type thing. Have a read on there. Happy firming :-)
01 Oct 2013, 18:48
Wow Thanks. cherylhead for taking time to do that :heart:
Will look into the gel right now :heart: :heart: Sue
25 posts Page 2 of 2