The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

5 posts Page 1 of 1
I fasted from 8pm last night until dinner at 5pm, but after having a 500cal meal, I still felt dizzy (been feeling dizzy and light headed since Saturday). I went on to have some chicken (about 200cals worth) and feel much better now.
But do you know what. For the first time since my dieting career began at 13 years old, I don't feel I've failed as I will still fit 2 fasts in this week :smile:
This is a fantastic woe :like: :heart:
Hi . Karen :heart:
You certainly haven't failed at all, you still did a lengthy fasting time,
Your extra was lean meat/protein and for me just a different fast to the ones you normally do, so put it behind you, because if you was dizzy then its more important to deal with the dizziness.
Well done :clover: :clover:
Glad to hear you're not worrying about it, you've a had a busy day. Well done on going until 5pm and not going crazy once you had something to eat. How was your first day today. Hope it went well. :)
Dee
College was just paperwork! It will probably continue in that vein for a wee while :bugeyes:
There seems to be quite a big outlay for stuff and no proper guidance as to which brands to buy.
I also have never had nail extensions and don't know the difference between gels and acrylics! I would hope I soon will!

I am struggling with dizziness. I am getting very lightheaded sometimes, when i stand. It was extremely bad on Saturday. I had fasted Friday, due to a Saturday weigh in. I think I'm just feeling overwhelmed. I have been told today, that my youngest is now officially on the waiting list for a VNS. Surgery will be within three months. I have my post op appointment in two weeks and will find out then when my next hip surgery is likely to be.

Lots of other stuff going on too. I am using my nail tech course to give me something positive to concentrate on and not getting too hung up on dieting.

Thankyou x :heart:
(((hugs))) sorry to hear you're having a bad time at the mo. Don't worry about no knowing stuff at collage, after all that's why you're going. I'm sure you'll pick it up in no time. Just take your fasting days one day at a time and if you need to, go on to 16:8 until thing calm down a bit. Good luck
Dee :)
5 posts Page 1 of 1