The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

15 posts Page 1 of 1
Do we know how Moogie is doing?
07 Mar 2014, 14:33
I don't have Facebook so if there's an update I haven't seen it.

@Moogie hope you are resting and improving :clover:
Winsome wrote: I don't have Facebook so if there's an update I haven't seen it.

@Moogie hope you are resting and improving :clover:

Encore! I don't do Facebook either so it would be very good to know if Moogie is improving at home??? :heart:
Just had a look at her FB page and she is doing ok, and taking it easy. She's done a 'selfie' with her and Phoebe the cat and is looking cheerful.
Yes, looks like she coming along nicely.
Ahh thats good news! happy weekend Moogie & Phoebe! X
Good to know, thank you.

@Moogie keep up the good work :like:
Glad to hear Moogie is home and taking it easy.....Here's wishing her a speedy recovery
Yep sending healing vibes across the ethers to Moogie :heart: :clover:
Hugs to Moogie and family {{{+}}} :0)
Apologies for the lack of updates in general here, I find it hard to write long posts as my arms get tired so a few lines here and there on facebook is enough for me at the mo. I did muster a longer post this morning in one of the other threads. I'm touched everyone has been so concerned and how much you all care, thank you.
Take it easy MOOGIE,give yourself time,and you' ll soon be having a BOOGIE again! :like: :clover: :heart:
Moogie wrote: Apologies for the lack of updates in general here, I find it hard to write long posts as my arms get tired so a few lines here and there on facebook is enough for me at the mo. I did muster a longer post this morning in one of the other threads. I'm touched everyone has been so concerned and how much you all care, thank you.

I'm wishing you well with your recovery @Moogiethe site is in very good hands while you rest.
Jo xx :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Moogie, of course we care, you're our mother hen and without you we would all be floundering and FAT! Nice to hear that you are doing fine, look after yourself and take it easy,

Ballerina x :heart:
Ha ha @Ballerina you always crack me up :lol: true though if it wasn't for you @Moogie we would be fatter than we are and we really care and want you better :clover: :heart:
Sending lots of cyber hugs :handshake:
15 posts Page 1 of 1