The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Epic failure (w/o 5:2)
23 Feb 2014, 17:57
SO FUNNY

My beloved OH decided he wanted to loose 2kg so I downloaded an app and we put his stats in.

Start date 20th January, the app predicted target by 19th February.

So here we are 23rd February ....... the app is now predicting target by October 22 2015 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: Epic failure (w/o 5:2)
23 Feb 2014, 18:10
He must definitely be taking the round the world route, never mind the scenic one!
23 Feb 2014, 18:19
Oh dear, what is it they say about enjoying the journey and not worrying about the destination? :shock: :lol:

Ballerina x :heart:
23 Feb 2014, 22:02
Oh that's nothing...my stats said at the rate I'm losing weight, I'll reach my target in 2017!! Better get on with it then...

Bean :confused:
23 Feb 2014, 23:23
Mine started off telling me the very end of 2015, near enough on my wedding Anniversary. Now its telling me later, and later into 2016 and now its June 2016. I can see the benefit to having an interim goal on the progress tracker, when you have loads to lose or are a very slow loser, it can be depressing looking that far into the future. The way mine is going I could be a Grandmother by the time I get to target and non of my kids are married, though one is in a long term relationship.
5 posts Page 1 of 1