The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

5 posts Page 1 of 1
1 more sleep to go so if your challenge includes no additional sugar then be mindful.. Ive got some yummies in the fridge which i will enjoy.. last time for 12 weeks. (unless its a Christmas party of some official nature)

if you havent joined the christmas group link is here.... 5-2-diet-chat-f6/pre-register-your-interest-now-for-the-2014-xmas-challenge-t13087.html

Weigh in tomorrow for "start" weight if you can or at least by Friday.
Weekly weighing ins are encouraged.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE..
Eek, my son turned 6 yesterday so the house is full of cake...the challenge is going to be tough but I'm ready for tomorrow :)
Hi, thanks for this... am so looking forward to getting this thing started!!

will you start a new thread tomorrow for us to 'check-in' our start weights and use to chat and support each other, or will we just continue to post int he original 'register your interest'thread?

I don't want to miss the official one! :)

eat it all tonight Nicky_94 ! ;)

Thanks,
JB x #48
I am ready for it, I did a fast yesterday, first one for a month and it knocked me for six! Next fast is Thursday and I hope my body has adjusted by then. Because the past month has been about eating rubbish basically my body is now punishing me!
juliebulie10 wrote: Hi, thanks for this... am so looking forward to getting this thing started!!

will you start a new thread tomorrow for us to 'check-in' our start weights and use to chat and support each other, or will we just continue to post int he original 'register your interest'thread?

I don't want to miss the official one! :)

eat it all tonight Nicky_94 ! ;)

Thanks,
JB x #48

@juliebulie10

apart from reminder threads like this i think we should stick to the original thread for posting the weigh-ins. otherwise im sure that people wont know where to register (for latecomers) and where to post and ill end up chekcing 2 threads which did happen a bit already

also the first post has the neat "intro" and goal setting so i think it can all belong in one space. havent figured out how much detail i will give people's progress and tempted to put in weekly weighings if available in the one line. e..g 71.3, 71.2, 71.0, etc. just so people can see exactly whats happening and never more than 1 weighing posted per week. we shall see how i go.

if people can put in signatures their weigh-ins in a similar fashion..date, weight line by line makes it easy to copy paste.

may do the big green colour for those that have made their goal.. it was so inspiring to get more than 30 out of the 150 in a green colour

i weighed myself this morning but i dont dare post it as my start weight as its horribly high.. to the point i moved scales round the house in case house shifted or something and skewed the numbers. but the more i moved it the higher it got. :cry:

just had last piece of daughters lovely apple sour cream slice and a small leftover piece of lime pie. ok thats it.

and so ...

let the hard work and the fun begin...........
5 posts Page 1 of 1