The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Failed at the last post!
18 Oct 2013, 17:25
Had a really good day fasting, lots of coffee and tea got me through to 5:30pm...darling daughter arrives on her way home with two cakes!! Have eaten cake and now feel really really uncomfortable, I cannot do pastry anymore..who would ever of thought it!!
Re: Failed at the last post!
18 Oct 2013, 18:25
It happens to the best of us MissyMoo but - its a lesson learnt if your body let you know it really didnt appreciate it
I have just defrosted a muffin,after keeping them all week in the freezer without being tempted..
Then today i was..ate it and feel pretty nauseous now..why do we still do it..i guess its hard to drop bad habits!
Seems on 5:2 we really get clued up to how our bodies feel about foods
Now all in need is to get my mind to agree with my body! X
18 Oct 2013, 18:28
No, not failed, cake must have been under 500 cals - so you're still good!
18 Oct 2013, 21:27
Hey Missy i just saw this reply on a similar thread re "failure"......

DrLCH wrote:
The great thing about this diet is its flexibility as to what days to fast on. You haven't failed per se, just given yourself the opportunity to fast on another day

Now isnt that a great way of looking at it :0)
4 posts Page 1 of 1