The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

8 posts Page 1 of 1
Fasting Friday 13th May anyone?
13 May 2016, 10:35
Even though it's the dreaded Unlucky Friday 13th I am fasting today, are you?
I'm up to 17 hours so far and aiming to eat fish and stir fry after 5pm.
Good luck to all folks with me :0)
I hope you have a good fast day @Azureblue.
It's Friday evening here in Melbourne, and it is not a fast day for me. I am watching Eurovision on TV - and seeing some amazing acts. Looking forward so seeing Dami Im representing Australia.
Good fasting to all the Friday fasters!
I am also fasting today. I feel this fast is not going so well. sigh.
Hope the Friday 13th fast went well for you two in the end! Just think about how good you'll feel tomorrow!
Bean :wink:
I was supposed to fast today, but got up very sleepy, even after coffee. Then I got hungry (not common tn the am.) so I had cereal with yogurt. I didn't even check carbs. I guess I'll fast Sat. this week. Hope all you fasters did better than I did today! :clover:
Hey all, did my fast yesterday...and it was an unusually hungry one. But I made it through...then today ate too much mushroom brie with Beecher's crackers (and tomato bisque). :oops: Hope you're all doing well.

@Grannieannie, while it's a good idea to try again for a light (fast) day, don't beat yourself up. Sometimes it just doesn't work out. You just need to move on and do your next light day up right. Don't keep dragging the "failed" day around with you.
ferretgal wrote: Hey all, did my fast yesterday...and it was an unusually hungry one. But I made it through...then today ate too much mushroom brie with Beecher's crackers (and tomato bisque). :oops: Hope you're all doing well.

@Grannieannie, while it's a good idea to try again for a light (fast) day, don't beat yourself up. Sometimes it just doesn't work out. You just need to move on and do your next light day up right. Don't keep dragging the "failed" day around with you.

Wise words @ferretgal. That's what I love about this WOL/WOE you are in charge.
ferretgal wrote: Hey all, did my fast yesterday...and it was an unusually hungry one. But I made it through...then today ate too much mushroom brie with Beecher's crackers (and tomato bisque). :oops: Hope you're all doing well.

Thanks @ferretgal. I like the way you put it - "Don't keep dragging the "failed" day around with you."
Today is a new day, and the Fast is with me. :victory:
8 posts Page 1 of 1