The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

15 posts Page 1 of 1
Fasting Monday 13th July 2015
13 Jul 2015, 00:52
Good morning everybody

Its a crisp cold morning here in Melbourne and the sun is shining. I'm fasting today - the scales are coming down and I'm pleased.

Who is joining me today?

Cheers
Maggie. :smile:
Hiiiii Maggiee..good to see you,how are you?
After sleeping,i' ll be joining you for a Monday repair...overdid things at the weekend and my tum is looking forward to a rest! Hope your day is going well x
I'm in. I've just had a busy morning trying to deal with my tax - heaps of papers still to find. Meanwhile I am doing battle with a lot of old mobile phones - don't ask - and drinking a 65calorie packet soup - not very nice. I'm a bit stressed because I am organising an event tonight - involving the phones and it is a new event and there are a lot of things to think about and a lot of things I could forget. Hope you all have a good day - cold and sunny here, @Maggiee. OH has driven off to town by himself so things are looking up in that department.
Thanks for starting us off @Maggiee, hope your day is continuing well! :)

Glad to hear you will be joining us later @CandiceMarie; despite your weekend, you seem to be doing okay of late? :)

And @Sallyo, having met you I am sure you will be fine for tonight. Good luck for sorting out your tax too :D and great to hear your OH is managing increased independence. :)

It is nowhere near as cold here in Adelaide as Melbourne and Hobart, and I have even seen some sun. I was only planning a partial fast, but as it is now gone 2pm and I haven't eaten and I have to go out in a few minutes to pick up mum, I think I will hang out and make it a full fast. :D

I still have holiday excess to lose, but I have lost some since my return 11 days ago. I stood on the scales but again didn't look, instead getting OH to, and he offered me that bit of info. :) I can also tell from how I feel, and the hiking pants are not quite as tight, but I still have an inch or two to go to get where I can fit into the jeans comfortably again. But the main thing is that I am eating healthily almost all the time.

Good luck and best wishes to all! :clover: :heart: :clover:
I am completely driven mad. My fast is only a partial fast too,@Sassy1, as the event I am organising involves pizza and wine and since I am now a completely mad wreck, I will certainly indulge.
Hi Maggiee!
How much you have loose your weight till now?
Morning everyone, I'm in for a Monday 16.8 with low carb and plenty of nice, wholesome, fresh salad and maybe a bit of yoghurt....if I'm a good girl.
Oh yes, I am in after a very foodie weekend :wink: Busy work day - hopefully home by 9.30pm. I have sparkling water by my side.
Good luck everyone :clover:
I'm in!
I didn't overindulge this weekend either which is good. Happy fasting everyone x
I'm in today after a loooong time off the wagon... Prepared my evening meal of chicken, veg and brown rice last night and just about to have my morning coffee. First fast is always the hardest but I'm feeling positive and remembering the results I had before :victory: wish me luck!

Have a great day all.
I'm in too.... been doing LCHF on normal days.... and its excellent.... but this weekend I overindulged in carbs so am glad to be fasting today...... :smile:
I'm in ladies, over indulged on the weekend but I'm sure at the end of my 3 day fast week I will have lost.

Good luck everyone, Laura I am sure you will do great, it's always a nice feeling to get back to fasting. Just think how virtuous you are being :wink: lol.

I've finally got into black coffee! I was trying it with stevia sugar substitute but that left me with an after taste in my mouth for hours. It was like I'd been chewing on a ball of tin foil :bugeyes: even brushing my teeth didn't get rid of it, it's a shame because it smells lovely in the packet and was very expensive. But at least I can now drink it black without looking like this :bugeyes: and for a skinny cap girl that's quite an adjustment lol.

I've added a new 'now' pic to my avatar. I like to see my progress in pics lol. Although with these tiny advatarsI look as big 53lbs down than I did at the start lol
Jeepers creepers,how good does a cuppasoup taste at 4 pm on a chilly wet fasting Monday x
Hi @sassy1! Yes i have Slimming World to thank for getting me back on track! Paying someone to weigh me every week seems to be doing the trick! :like: sad but true :confused: X
Welcome back to fasting @laura-jane90 hope day one is going well x
I've been in today, just had my yogurt and fresh peaches (just past 6pm here), will have stir fry later. Off to do errands!
15 posts Page 1 of 1