The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

8 posts Page 1 of 1
Rainy drizzly sodden wet fasting day. Hey ho, housework is being done, food truck delivering soon, hoping for a break in the clouds :0)
Good luck fasting folk :like: :clover: :heart:
Final fast day of the week today :oops: Going to need lots of tea today because it's so chilly!
I'm fasting today. DD's third day in hospital and the tests (blood, urine, CT scan) have been inconclusive. Next step is a laparoscopy under general anaesthetic. They are going to whip out DD's appendix regardless. This could be anytime this afternoon or evening. It's a long waiting game, I feel quite spaced out by it all.
The food in the hospital canteen is, well not my type of food - heavy in carbs......... not a fresh vegetable or enticing salad in sight. I'll wander down to the market later and pick up 500 cals :) I'm craving fish.
Good fasting day to all :clover:
Hugs @lizbean toyou and DD Keep us posted x
Good luck Thrilling Thursday fasting folk xx
Thx @CandiceMarie I went a bit mad fresh food shopping as I have not eaten well over the last few days. Five huge juicy scallops for dinner on a bed of winter greens at some point this evening I hope. How did the move go? Back to the ozzy ........
Big hugs to poorly people and moving house people and wet muddy people and all fasting folk everywhere!
It's that dangerous time of day when good intentions get eroded so help keep me clean and keen please :0.
Hi @Azureblue thx and nice one :lol: 'keen and clean' says it all, keen to succeed a fast day and clean food only please .... looks like the procedure will be tomorrow as emergencies are arriving. At this rate I will be work working all weekend in order to deliver for a 3 day meeting starting Monday next week :frown: Deep breath.
The autumnal leaves in London are just stunning today, they will be swept away soon but not before I get some stunners for Xmas presents.
Arent the leaves just gorgeous@lizbean ..well done on not succumbing to hozzy carbs :like:
AB @azureblue ilike clean and keen! X
Bommie night tonight...fireworks are beautiful but i worry about all the animals who get dustressed..
I wish there were short organised displays only xx
8 posts Page 1 of 1