The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

7 posts Page 1 of 1
Fasting today, December 2, 2014
02 Dec 2014, 07:48
I looked everywhere to add my name to today's 'fasting today' thread and either I'm losing my mind or it's not been started yet... so... maybe it's just me today? (Sorry if I did this incorrectly, just never had to start a thread before!)

Anyways, in today. Was travelling yesterday so didn't fast. I struggled to calorie count (frustrating) but I think I kept things under.

Hoping for a good day today and to anyone else out there fasting! With the continued frosty weather I'm going to be making another yummy soup tonight.
@LadanTrying hi! I'm fasting today as ever on a Tuesday. Not a lot of people clock in on Tuesdays but I am sure they're out there. Good luck and do well! :like: :clover:
I know I will benefit from being mindful today and as ever, keeping busy away from food.
What?!! Just two of you?!! :shock: Good luck you two. Us non-fasters are with you in spirit :wink:
Bean :heart:
Yes, there's never many of us on a Tuesday, but it suits me better than a Monday (never feel up to it and often swim).

Good luck to everyone on this very grey day (at least it is here) :clover:
Hi all, I'm in today too, so I think that's 4 of us? To me, that's a crowd - there often isn't a thread at all on Sundays!
I'm on the Xmas challenge - 6.5lbs gone in 6 weeks & aiming for 11st 12lbs by Dec 20th. Saw one of those unexpectedly big falls after Sunday's fastday - weighed in under 12 stone for the first time yesterday. :grin: :grin: :grin: A bounce-back this morning though, so there's a big incentive today - aiming to be back down to that magic '11stone something' for tomorrow morning!

Good luck to all fellow travellers today.
I'm in for a fast today! I usually do Tuesdays for some reason. This week it was because I had a Christmas party to go to last night. Love the flexibility of this plan!

I'm actually glad to be fasting today as my gall bladder is flaring and I'm feeling "ugh" today. Every couple years it rears its ugly head and causes me grief. One of these times it'll probably just blow up! ACK!!

Have a good fasting day all!
I'm fasting today. Had to stay late at work for training and the trainer was going on and on about chips and you had to talk to your partner about which were your fave kind and how you ate them and what you put on them and he just kept on and on about chips chips chips....Arg. Anyway I've been ok other than the annoying trainer. Feel rather peckish right now though. Not eating until himself gets home about 7. I feel like I'm finally getting back to normal with the fasting. Hopefully the weight will continue dropping too.
7 posts Page 1 of 1