The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Happy Friday everybody
Bbbbrrrrr its cold here in Melbourne this morning, and we are in for an icy blast from the Antarctica all this coming week.
But still it is in Winter here down under.

I have had a very busy few weeks, and forgot to come on here on Monday, but I did have a successful fast. As I was out and about for lunch yesterday with OH and some friends, I was not able to do my second fast for the week. Hence I am doing so today - and am on my second cup of black coffee.

You are all doing so well @Sassy1 @Sallyo and @jools7 - and as mentioned by @Sassy1 I would love to catch up on the 20th July or whenever and wherever it suits.

I am still keeping within the paleo/sugar-free/FODMAP princples around 80% of the time, and feeling a lot better. My goal is to be a dress size lower for my son's wedding in December. The scales were very kind to me this morning, so I am feeling quite pleased with myself.

Have a lovely day everybody and a great week end.
cheers
Maggie :smile:
Hi @Maggiee, so pleased to hear you sounding so positive and that things are going well. :)

My fast days have been okay, but the problem has been not sleeping the night after (partly due to fast and partly jetlag I assume) and then getting up and having something to eat in the hope that will help me sleep... But I have been overall okay with my food consumption since returning from hols :) tho still quite a bit of fat to ideally lose!!

Re getting together, the week of 20th is now getting rather full. Wednesday is my only free day. The following week is all free though. I think I suggested that maybe @jools7 could suggest some times, as she is probably the one with the most time commitments.

I am off to Adelaide on Sunday, but will still be checking into the forum.

Trust your fast day continues well, and good luck to all of today's fasters! :clover:
I fasted today. I've had all my food already. There's been a typhoon here in Okinawa, but luckily I only lost power for about 5 minutes last night. Work was cancelled for 1.5 days--for a change the typhoon didn't come on the weekend! Typhoon usually means junk food, so it's good I was fasting today!

Anyway... good luck Friday fasters!
3 posts Page 1 of 1