The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Anyone else feasting today?
I resisted sausage butties before leaving MILs at lunch time. But came home and broke my fast with a bit of choc cake daughter has made a pear and a soother sweet.
I am now feeling rather hungry (wish I could turn that big red hungry button off :starving: )
We are having beef Korma and whole grain rice for dinner with peshwari naan. I may also partake of a fruity cider :wink: and a piece of cake for dessert :razz:
MiI woke up 2 lbs heavier thanks to yesterday's pad Thai. :confused: weight has apparently stabilized, which isn't awful as it is below first goal, but the progress over the first 4 months had gotten me hoping for more.

Not sure what to eat today. Will be researching fast day menus as I am getting tired of the Miso mushroom soup/chicken and shredded cabbage/yogurt menus of the last two months.

My daughter writes that her boyfriend's boss is paying for them to eat at a Michelin starred restaurant in NYC this week. He is in the restaurant business and this is research. Lucky her!
I had baked potato, ratatouille and baked halloumi for tea tonight. Rather a lot of baked halloumi actually, but it was gorgeous! And I haven't eaten too much else today. The halloumi was really salty, so I'm hoping the water retention it'll cause will be gone by my next weigh in!
I've ended up well within TDEE. I will have to check how close I'm supposed to be to it!
4 posts Page 1 of 1