The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

7 posts Page 1 of 1
Goal weight; goal date
01 Sep 2013, 18:18
After possibly one of the best ever holidays, during which I ate and drank (ooops) to my heart's content, I weighed in at the same weight I left :grin:

I had a stall yesterday at a local Seafood festival and we did sample the rather splendid produce on offer.

I expect the results of all that enjoyment to make itself visible this week, but I am fully prepared to go back to my usual WOE. Hub is the same.

I have at least another 8lbs to lose; my birthday is the end of October

Goal weight - goal date.
Re: Goal weight; goal date
01 Sep 2013, 18:50
Good news about staying the same weight. I'm very envious of the seafood festival yum! And October sounds like a good date to aim for (the fitbit will come in handy for that too I'm sure ;))
01 Sep 2013, 19:06
Well done Penny - yet another one for the not-gained-on-holiday crowd - I just hope I can join you after my holiday later this month ... :shock: :wink:
02 Sep 2013, 11:03
Well Done Penny on not gaining on holiday that's amazing, it gives me hope for mine in 4 weeks time :clover: Sue
02 Sep 2013, 12:06
Silverdarling wrote: Well done Penny - yet another one for the not-gained-on-holiday crowd - I just hope I can join you after my holiday later this month ... :shock: :wink:

That makes two of us silverdarling!

Well done from me too Penny :like:
02 Sep 2013, 12:13
Well done indeed! Wish I'd managed to maintain when I was on holiday earlier this year, I'd be at goal by now if so. Nevermind, onwards & downwards!
26 Sep 2013, 00:14
That's great @PennyForthem about not gaining weight on your holidays. Can i ask- how did you do it? Did you go in with a game plan? 5.2 or 16.8 or no plan- just enjoy the hols and eat and drink whatever you like? Thanks,
Xx julianna.
7 posts Page 1 of 1