The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

32 posts Page 1 of 3
Hi All

Some of you know me a long time. I've been less addicted to fasting recently. However, I found out today that I am 2 weeks pregnant (accidental but not unwelcome). Was supposed to fast today ( and had fasted over the last 2 weeks and drank :-( but didn't realise I was pregnant so fingers crossed everything is ok). Anyway, I won't be back for 9months all going well and in fact not sure you can fast when you breast feed but I will be back at some point definitely. So farewell and good luck everyone. I will keep a look in just for nosiness :grin:
Congratulations @jmousey. Best wishes for an easy pregnancy and a happy, healthy baby. Keep lurking here, just because everyone is so nice. Maybe we'll see you on the other side. Keep us posted. :like: :heart: :like: :heart:
Congrats mom!

I read recently that some 95% of people are accidents.... :smile:
Oh you lucky thing you congratulations here's wishing you and baby a healthy 9months.
:heart: Congratulations @jmousey Good luck with your pregnancy and birth of a healthy baby :heart: :heart: :heart:
Au revoir from your fasting see you again next year but you can pop in to let us know how you're going on. :heart:
Congratulations and all the best
Congratulations @jmousey :heart:
Big Congrats to you and your family!!!! Keep us posted for sure. Best wishes for a healthy pregnancy and baby. :clover:
The best reason to stop fasting!! (For now)!
Congratulations!
Congratulations and well done, made me smile when I saw the two threads, 'missed period' and 'goodbye for 9 months' running consecutively. Hope we get some nice photographs next year

Ballerina x :heart:
Thanks everyone - I only found out at this morning so still in shock and super nervous as it is early days. Doc appointment on Tuesday next. Wish me luck and I will check back in of course over the next while and to keep you updated on progress - think this is baby no 2 for this forum - I seem to remember someone going off due to pregnancy about a year ago.
Congratulations, let us know how your pregnancy progresses!
Ooh you've just put a big fat smile on my face.
Some good news on the forum. Yay yay yay
I'm so please for you and I look forward to seeing the pics.
Good luck mousey.

:heart:
Congrats! Hope you enjoy your pregnancy and all is well.
Congratulations, and keep us posted :smile:
32 posts Page 1 of 3