The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

7 posts Page 1 of 1
Grandchildren weekend
22 Feb 2014, 19:33
Hiya
Been looking after my four grandkids this wk end till my daughter and her partner get back on Mon, was doin ok till today and eaten rubbish this evening. Its my Birthday 2moro (23rd) and I will be 55 yrs old and having a meal out and a cake baked by my other daughter and feel guilty for all the rubbish that went in my mouth today :-) but think I will do a 4:3 this comming week.Did manage to get my 10,000 steps in though!!
Re: Grandchildren weekend
22 Feb 2014, 19:36
But having the grandkids beats all the tea in China! My turn will come this week.
22 Feb 2014, 19:43
Looking after grandchildren is better than hours in the gym I find, and I also eat anything available to keep up with them!
Don't worry about it for tomorrow is another day, and if it isn't, then it won't matter :0)
22 Feb 2014, 19:49
That gives me an idea.....
22 Feb 2014, 19:51
Oh yes?
22 Feb 2014, 19:59
See new tent! It's glamping (Ok gramping!!)
22 Feb 2014, 20:58
:heart: @mariondot40 The grandchildren and birthdays are for enjoining surely so enjoy both event bring including
your cake :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:
Happy Birthday for tomorrow enjoy everything and everyone well done on your steps and as you said you could repair any damage by doing 4:3.
:clover: Good Luck. :heart: Sue
7 posts Page 1 of 1