The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

8 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello Again
14 Sep 2014, 18:09
Hi there, I had originally joined the 5:2 group in the beginning of last year, unfortunately without much success.
The whole fasting process made me feel ill and brought out a couple of health issues, hopefully these are more under control ( all menopause related ) :bugeyes:
Anyway I am going to try again, I have returned with some extra girth and pounds but I hope this time I have more success.
For those I had contact with before I hope you are still here and have been successful :like:
I will try to choose Tuesday and Thursday as my fast days, always better during work time.
Good luck to those in the same position as me.
Re: Hello Again
14 Sep 2014, 18:18
Welcome back @Madlou Glad you've sorted out your health issues, good luck with your return to 5:2 I really hope you succeed this time because I've found that this WOL is just about the best there is regarding weightloss because nothing is off limits unlike all the pricy sliming clubs around.
As you can see 4:3 has worked very well for me however my weightloss has slowed down considerably this year which is annoying considering I've still got loads to shift.
Good Luck Lou I'll be fasting those two days with you just so I can keep an eye on you,
Please let us all know how things are going for you. :heart: Sue
14 Sep 2014, 18:44
Hi Sueq,

Thank you, what a fabulous weight loss, well done you.
Great to have your support and watchful eye :)
14 Sep 2014, 18:52
Welcome back madlou and good luck ! Oh no,i feel for you if that@Sue.Q has got her beady eye on you! :shock: x
14 Sep 2014, 19:37
CandiceMarie wrote: Welcome back madlou and good luck ! Oh no,i feel for you if that@Sue.Q has got her beady eye on you! :shock: x

@Candicemarie
I've always got one of my three eyes on you Candy :lol: :shock: :lol:
14 Sep 2014, 19:46
Hehe@Sue.Q youve got your EYES on me and ive got my SPIES on you...! :lol:
Carefully watchin out for any missin avatars.... :geek: :geek: :geek: :wink: :lol: xx
14 Sep 2014, 20:24
Welcome back Madlou! I'm glad to hear you've got your health more under control. :-)
15 Sep 2014, 09:15
Good for you Madlou being willing to give this way of eating a second go. :) hope it all goes well for you and that fasting does not have any ill effects this time. Best wishes. :D
8 posts Page 1 of 1