The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

11 posts Page 1 of 1
Here we go again.....
14 Nov 2013, 16:44
Well after doing so well and getting down from 16st5 to 15st5 I have gone and put it all back on :curse:
This was down to having a fantastic summer off with the kids working away and then off my feet for 6 weeks after an ankle opp.( to much baking cakes :wink: )
So today is a new start and things are going good. How I feel now is positive and I will look good and feel better like i did before today.
Bring it on.

:cool:
Re: Here we go again.....
14 Nov 2013, 16:47
Way to go, good luck :clover: :grin: :lol:
14 Nov 2013, 16:49
It's good to see that you are feeling positive. Any doubt that I had about whether this was a life choice has been decided by the fact that not keeping up my fasts properly means that 4 or 5lbs creeps on easily. Mind you 6:1 or 5:2 is not such a bad price to pay for being slim and healthy. Good luck with round 2!
14 Nov 2013, 17:14
Welcome back. And you know just exactly whats needed. Good luck
14 Nov 2013, 17:22
Welcome back Andy :like:

On the positive side, you had a fab summer with the kids :smile:

Hope the ankle is fully recovered.

Now back to the grind stone.... :wink: Great time to start as well, get some pounds off for Xmas.

Good luck :like:
14 Nov 2013, 17:37
Welcome back! You sound in a positive frame of mind so a great place to start. Good luck :clover: :clover: :clover:
14 Nov 2013, 18:36
:heart: Welcome back andy's :heart:
Well done on admitting that you've made a mistake and also on your return. Good Luck :clover: :clover: Sue. :clover:
14 Nov 2013, 19:31
I have just hopped back on the wagon after putting on all that I lost. We can do it!
14 Nov 2013, 19:32
Claire23 wrote: I have just hopped back on the wagon after putting on all that I lost. We can do it!

Lots of eyes watching you Claire :wink:
14 Nov 2013, 19:34
Minigill wrote:
Claire23 wrote: I have just hopped back on the wagon after putting on all that I lost. We can do it!

Lots of eyes watching you Claire :wink:

Ha ha, I need those eyes!!!!
15 Nov 2013, 14:04
Thanks for all the support , yesterday was my first fast and it went well.
:grin:
11 posts Page 1 of 1