The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

5 posts Page 1 of 1
How is it going for me!
25 Sep 2013, 16:51
I started 4:3 last Friday. I fasted two full consecutive days: Friday and Saturday, and another full fast day yesterday. The other 4 days I do something else on my own. As of last Wednesday, before starting 4:3, I had lost 24.8 pounds, decided to start 4:3 for the health benefits and to spice things us a bit. My WI days are Wednesdays. I stepped on the scale today after only 5 days in 4:3, and I lost 2.2 pounds, I am very pleased with that, for a total of 27 pounds in exactly 12 weeks today.

I feel very energetic. I feel so much in control. The first fast day, I had decided to have an early dinner, however changed my mind and skipped it. I was not going to fast on Saturday, changed my mind again and fasted the full day. Then, yesterday, my third full fast day was more manageable. I feel GREAT!!!

My plan is to continue fasting three full fast days, if at some point is not manageable anymore, I would eat a single meal, but I just love the flexibility the plan offers. So far so good. Sleeping so much better as well.

Convincing my husband to join me. Let's see what happens. This forum rocks!
Thanks all for your advices and support. :like:
Re: How is it going for me!
25 Sep 2013, 17:14
Hi Solangel!
Welcome to the forum - your energy is jumping off the page from your post!. Fantastic weight loss, sound like you're motivated and enthusiastic. Great decision btw to change over to 5.2 (or 4.3) to shed that last little bit before maintenance. :clover: Maybe hubby will be so impressed by your energy and enthusiasm he'll join up too!
25 Sep 2013, 17:19
Thank you dhana. I appreciate your support.
25 Sep 2013, 17:34
Hi solangel that's absolutely fantastic :heart:
I'd done 4:3 since I found this WOL and with rpthe summer ahead of me for salads etc but if I find it to much in the colder months I'll change.
Well done and. Good Luck :clover: Sue. :clover:
25 Sep 2013, 19:34
Hiya solangel. I remember your post from Saturday, and I also remember being a bit concerned about your ability to keep it up. Well havent you just gone and done it. With a capital I. Hats off to ya girl. Well done and good luck with your plans. :oops:
5 posts Page 1 of 1