The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

8 posts Page 1 of 1
Whilst finding myself in a shoe shop today, don't know how that happened :grin:

Was trying a pair of knee high boots on, which is such a novelty as the zip when up to the knee :lol: instead of just above the ankle... like the 20 years previous :confused: and fat calves hanging out :smile:

I commented on how great it was to do them up with the weight loss (and my size down in footwear) and she asked how much I had lost, so I filled her in. She asked, wow, what did you do, so replied, 5/2.

She immediately said, I am just starting it this week. 20 mins later I was drained of my 5/2 hints & tips :wink: She said, I am so inspired by your story and result, I am so motivated now :like:

I did comment, she has the advantage of being a few doors up from Simply M&S and can grab some Count on Us range if she didn't want to cook or just to get through the first few fasts :like:

She had heard so many success stories and her friend had also lost alot on 5/2. She had enrolled on SW but didn't like the restictions.

My feet have gone down a whole size in some footwear and 1/2 size in other styles.

Now own a pair of black knee highs in the sales :oops:
That's brilliant ! You should feel so good about yourself :) x
Fabulous @Minigill - hope you directed her here to @Moogie's soon-to-be new-look forum!

And fantastic that it's not only clothes Minigill - but shoes and boots as well! :cool: :cool: :cool:
A whole new wardrobe coming on Gill. Did those jeans arrive today?
Oh that's great Minigill! You should re post in the Compliments tent! x
Silverdarling wrote: Fabulous @Minigill - hope you directed her here to @Moogie's soon-to-be new-look forum!

And fantastic that it's not only clothes Minigill - but shoes and boots as well! :cool: :cool: :cool:

Absolutely, I do whenever I recommend 5/2, check out the forum :grin:
PennyForthem wrote: A whole new wardrobe coming on Gill. Did those jeans arrive today?

Didn't get back in time to check (they get delivered the shop below me!) :smile:
:heart: :heart: OMG @Minigill I can so relate to your story because I'm exactly the same, mine I thought was my water retention problem and the first 6 months + 3 stone lost did very little indeed reducing carbs helped somewhat so I tried reducing a little more and now all my shoes+sandals+boots of every height are all a size too big far too wide and far too baggy lol.
It's such a fantastic feeling creeping closer to normality. :heart:
8 posts Page 1 of 1