The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

14 posts Page 1 of 1
I just have to say.........
04 Aug 2013, 19:48
I haven't laughed as much as I have this weekend. I don't like jokes and it has to be a really good film to make me laugh out load but some of the ladies on here are really really funny and have made me laugh out load on my I pad and makes me look weird with my daughter saying what are you laughing at and me saying ahem none of your business hahaha. I think I'm going to laugh myself thin with all you lovely 5:2 members :heart:
Re: I just have to say.........
04 Aug 2013, 20:02
Well, laughing is as good a way as any for burning calories, so, fill your boots, :lol: :grin: :victory: :grin: :razz: :lol: :victory:

Ballerina x :heart:
04 Aug 2013, 20:08
Well I agree I have to laugh every now + then especially you TWO
The chipmunk on the iPad and the forum jester :heart: :heart: :heart:
Well if it does burn it all away let's carry on together :clover: Sue
04 Aug 2013, 20:18
Oh, yes please, and who is the forum jester? Not me I hope as I am a very serious lady I'll have you know!!!!!! :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock:

04 Aug 2013, 20:24
Yes I read your serious lady stuff daily, with a smile on my face as now :lol: Looking like I've escaped from somewhere!!!
Boy I am burning some off today, well I need all the help I can get :like:
04 Aug 2013, 20:41
It's the smiles that keep us young, girls!
04 Aug 2013, 20:46
Julie is the queen but Tara's invisible cloak has made me laugh all day :smile:
04 Aug 2013, 20:48
I know this a vey serious forum but in my opinion we all need a good belly laugh now and again and I've got the perfect belly for it, :lol:

04 Aug 2013, 21:00
You've got the belly, i have the laugh..... nope, I think it's the other way around!
04 Aug 2013, 21:02
Well, sex and laughter (sometimes at the same time) are probably the best ways to burn calories--certainly the most enjoyable ways! (It's probably good the forum generally addresses only the latter. :oops: )

You ladies are always a hoot! And Chipmunk, even if I didn't care what you say (which I do, of course :grin: ), I would still read your posts just to see your little chipmunk nose and cheeks twitching around. :wink:
04 Aug 2013, 21:06
*Takes a bow*... Thank you Chipmunk, I think.
04 Aug 2013, 21:07
I do think its disasterous when you are drinking tea and end up splurting it all over the screen though.
04 Aug 2013, 23:50
Tea not a problem, if I ever spat out wine I think my friends and family would have to do a intervention as that would be just wrong :smile:
Take a big bow Julie, I'll be chuckling to myself for weeks with your stories but mainly it's your garden shed and what you make in it out of wood :like: so funny, brilliant and amazing at the same time :heart:
04 Aug 2013, 23:55
Who would have known that a diet forum could be so much fun. Thanks everyone you always brighten up my day. :heart: :like: :grin:
14 posts Page 1 of 1