The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

5 posts Page 1 of 1
I'm baaaaack
26 Jul 2013, 15:38
Well, it was a rough couple of months with social events, business trips, vacations, illnesses, you name it. Lots and lots of food and lots and lots of alcohol! Most weeks for the last 8 weeks I did fit in at least 1 fast but there were a couple of weeks I didn't fast at all and the biggest problem was TOTAL binging on feast days. I had a work trip with nothing but delicious, rich food and delicious, FREE alcohol. What's a girl to do?? I managed two great fast days this week and very moderate feast days but unfortunately my weight is up about 4 lbs although oddly my clothes still seem to be fitting better than before (I'd ordered some smaller sizes that now fit fine) Weird. My work trip was last week so maybe I still have some water retention!

Luckily life is going to be much more settled (touch wood!) for the forseeable future so I am hopeful that I'll be back on track for at least the month of August. My goal is to get those 4 pounds off in the next 2 weeks and then downward to my goal! I'd love to be down 6-8 pounds by September.

I know this way of life will work for me in the long run, just need to keep my eyes on the prize!
Re: I'm baaaaack
26 Jul 2013, 15:43
Welcome back........onward & downward! :like:
26 Jul 2013, 16:57
Welcome back! :)
26 Jul 2013, 18:55
Hi and Welcome back sounds like you had a good time to me and after one week only 4 lbs up I think that's pretty good :like:
Well done + Good luck :clover: Sue
26 Jul 2013, 19:00
Welcome back. Great choice of movie :smile:
5 posts Page 1 of 1