The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

39 posts Page 3 of 3
Hey @bracken what a great testimony you give to the success of IF
I think MM should be told of the success stories on here - and the press,who generally seem to take a dim view of it all! X
@silverdarling you hit the nail on the head!
I quote " the terrible@Sue.Q! "...I wish someone would hit her on the head!
She's always sticking her cat claws in little ole me and its just coz she's jealous of my fabulous spoon shaped figure...
One of these days i' m gonna scratch her eyes out! :smile:
Congratulations CandiceMarie, and to others who have shared their stories and thoughts in this thread. I find reading about everyone else's experiences very interesting and informative - such a variety, but also strands of consistency as well. I have learnt so much from you all in my time as a member of this forum :D :D
I am moving house this week and so I haven't posted for a while as I have been rather busy! I am 19 days away from my fastiversary and I know that this WOE has changed my life.I lost approx. 11k and I have been maintaining for several months now and am cycling between 56k and 57k. My blood profile has improved, particularly my triglycerides and my asthma has disappeared. All good and I am very grateful for all the support and help I got here particularly in the early days and it was fun to have rawkaren as a buddy. I'm afraid I haven't been on enough recently to help very much. Sorry @rawkaren :oops:
I want to thank everyone on here for my new self! :victory:
Congratulating@Bracken and @Auriga on both of your amazing weight losses and getting in to a healthy BMI. You're both inspirational :like: :victory: :victory: :victory:
Xxx julianna
@CandiceMarie, I feel like I've known you more than a year. My first impressions of you a year ago were that you were daft/funny, a blether and when you put up that avatar of yourself - WOW girl you are beautiful. A year on I still think the same but can add that you are beautiful inside as well.

As others have said you are one of the success stories. So what you haven't lost as much as you'd have like, many of us haven't but you have lost weight and kept it of - result.

It does annoy me that people disappear from the forum when they are going through a difficult patch and start putting on weight/stop fasting. You are not one of them and like you if it hadn't been for the forum and continuing to plod on I'd quite possibly be a stone heavier rather than two and a half stone lighter.

Keep going Candice we are all behind you and I know you are supporting all of us too.
Ah thanks@wildmissus for that lovely accolade..its true that i AM daft..and that i am struggling to lose more! Not so sure about the rest of it though,but thank you for your thoughtful response! X i don't know what a blether is,but guessing its someone who talks alot? :lol:
i don't think i could leave the lovely people on here even if i went up to twenty stone..think i wd just pretend i was still 5:2 ing just so i could call in here every day! X
@CandiceMarie,to blether - Scottish - to chat a lot. I like a good blether myself :grin: .
Oh my poor buddy @Sue.Q getting a bit of a teasing. I've got your tail Sue.

@Bracken all the best with your op, fingers crossed for you.

I am well pleased for all those people who have done well, but being a slow loser, not a sore loser I can sympathise with you Candy and other posters where it sucks that we have the slower road and our results aren't as impressive as others. Glad to be still here though maintaining respectable losses but with a BMI which still needs to be addressed.

Onward and downward I hope but on the higher road or lower road. Got me metaphors mixed you know what I mean. The company is lovely and this site continues to keep me on track so now 18 months along and on the down hill slide to fastinversary no 2 I can only say you will be there in no time too Candy and congrats for your losses and being lovely you.
39 posts Page 3 of 3