The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

16 posts Page 1 of 2
hahaha Abbie!

I thought I was the only one finding it quite tough today :-( I am very very hungry too and cant wait till dinner time, so am drinking water and keeping sort of busy, like, browsing on here hehe...

hang in there! not too long now and then tomorrow is ours!!

Angie xxx
To quote from the Musical Annie -
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow
You're only a day away
:clover:
That was me yesterday. When fasting days line up with the last day of PMS, it's a recipe for pure misery.
Haha although I am not sadistic enough to want other people to be suffering I am glad I am not the only one!! Could literally murder a pizza right now. Or two. Oohhh 2 pizzas would be amazing!
Yeah, I kind of failed last night. I've never blown a fast day so thoroughly before! I didn't eat until 6pm, which was much more difficult than usual. But after dinner, I just couldn't stop eating. I'm guessing I may have reached 1000 calories >.<

But the PMS is now over, and I'm not hungry at all today. It's a feed day, and I'm not particularly interested. Bodies are so weird.
The pizza is all yours tomorrow Abbie! X
I'm feeling ravenous today too, but not fasting. Must be the weather - and the fact that I forgot to put my rumblestop thing in my mouth this afternoon >.<;; Just want to keep snacking but suppose I'm best making dinner early!
Moogie,I had to google rumblestop",I had no idea what it was. I will go to bed smarter toninght, thank you for that :like: :cool:

For me it's more the cold which won't go away so I drink lots and lots of warm things and I really want a creamy hot cocoa with whipped cream on top but have to stay strong :grin:
:lol: :lol: :lol: You made me laugh Abbie....sometimes it just doesn't take many words to describe how you feel.

I've had a few fast days like that recently. At least as I'm a liquid faster when I give in and have cheese and crackers and a wee bit of green and blacks I haven't failed.
I was okay fasting yesterday but today!!! That is another story. Soooo flipping hungary this morning. Got to work and ate TWO, not one but TWO krispie kreme dounughs. How ridiculous is that? I never eat doughnuts. They were sitting there and I was sooo hungry. Had one and then a second. That is greedy and stupid, but they were oh so good!
I also had to google Rumblestop. Right now I take garcinia cambogia supplements and they really do supress appetite, but I'm always open to new things and would like to try that Rumblestop. Do they sell it in the United States? Anybody know?
Well it paid off as I woke up 1 lb lighter. Stupid fasting always working when I get tempted to give in!
Well done Abbie! You did it! :like:
@Wildmissus, definition pease-what is 'green and black' that you auccumb to eating or drinking on a fast day please.
Cheers, :heart:
Julianna :clover:
Green & blacks is an organic chocolate brand :)
16 posts Page 1 of 2