The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

2 posts Page 1 of 1
IGF-1 test New Zealand
08 Aug 2013, 10:49
Hey everyone,

Just been doing some digging and thought some of you may find this helpful if you are from NZ.

It seems like most labs in NZ will allow you to self refer for IGF-1 testing at a cost of about $70-80 around $25 of that is because it has to go to Canterbury Health Laboratories to be processed.

I may do it in the future but hey someone else my find this info helpful :-)
Re: IGF-1 test New Zealand
08 Aug 2013, 11:37
I would like to have this done but it seems it is not available here. I assume that Canterbury Health Labs are in NZ and not in Canterbury, shame!

ballerina x :heart:
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Similar Topics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 221 guests

START THE 5:2 DIET WITH HELP FROM FASTDAY

Be healthier. Lose weight. Eat the foods you love, most of the time.

Learn about the 5:2 diet

LEARN ABOUT FASTING
We've got loads of info about intermittent fasting, written in a way which is easy to understand. Whether you're wondering about side effects or why the scales aren't budging, we've got all you need to know.

Your intermittent fasting questions answered ASK QUESTIONS & GET SUPPORT
Come along to the FastDay Forum, we're a friendly bunch and happy to answer your fasting questions and offer support. Why not join in one of our regular challenges to help you towards your goal weight?

Use our free 5:2 diet tracker FREE 5:2 DIET PROGRESS TRACKER & BLOG
Tracking your diet progress is great for staying motivated. Chart your measurements and keep tabs on your daily calorie needs. You can even create a free blog to journal your 5:2 experience!