The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

3 posts Page 1 of 1
I am planning on going "no holds barred" on Thanksgiving, knowing that the key is get right back on track on Friday. I am fasting today, and kind of thinking of just trying to fast straight through tomorrow - 2 consecutive days, so I won't feel too guilty on Thursday, but then also wondering how miserable it may make me feel breaking my fast on Turkey and all the fixings. Even on my Feast days, I watch my carb intake to a degree, which has helped me with decent weekly weight loss, but noticed when I have a bad carb day, I feel like I have a bad hangover the following day. More of a motivation not to overdue it.

But we will see.
Hi, I would just make it a regular week. I am fasting today (Tuesday) and my previous fast day was Sunday - they are my regular days. If I were you, I'd finish my fast day today and then, if you really go overboard on Thursday, you can always make Friday a fast day. You may not feel like eating a lot the day after anyway - and you won't be tempted by all the leftovers!!!
I managed two in a row once (just felt like I needed to squeeze the days in somehow to get back on track), but I felt pretty awful afterward. I don't recommend it.
3 posts Page 1 of 1