The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

11 posts Page 1 of 1
We all have our own go-to's when it comes to inspiration. For me it is having a browse through the 5:2 book. But mostly it is things I come across during the course of my day. This morning it was an article in the Daily Mail about women who would normally be regarded as 'past it' rocking some great fashion.... and looking healthy and dynamic too. My diminishing tummy, that is inspiring me too :smile: And this website :cool:
Nice one Emilli :heart: :heart:
My inspiration is my weight-loss :heart: never failed to actually lose.
must confess to not weighing-in after a holiday earlier in year.
That's what keep my motivation up. :clover: Sue. :clover:
Ooppsss to much of the red stuff tonight :heart:
Double posted reply soz :heart:
Any pics of flat tummied ladies as that is my 'problem' area.
Lil :heart:
Fitting into my old clothes. Athletic looking bodies
Feeling fitter and having the option to shop outside places that carry big sizes or generous fittings!
Oh and this site! The case studies, before and after pics, the stories of how people work with this WOL and admiring progress trackers of others.
Seeing my pear turn into a peach :)
I love all these answers. I have just realised that I love.... to feel inspired. If we could bottle it we would be on to a winner. I just hadn't thought about it before. Now, I have only lost a little bit of weight but my barrage balloon tummy has gone down a bit and something happened today. I wasn't entirely invisible! If you have had it, you know what I mean... so that was really good. I am off to look out my old 'Awaken the Giant Within' an unfortunate title I must say lol.

And SueQ thanks for all the love accidental though it was. I can't send it back because those little picture things that are at the side of the screen have disappeared. Made me laugh all the same.
Holding up a pair of size 10 jeans, looking at the bum on them and thinking "No way" then putting them on and zipping them up with no problems and thinking "Oh! Well just look at that!!" :)
The big one for me is the way my knees feel when I run now. I was also quite thrilled to fit into some old clothes.
11 posts Page 1 of 1